Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reading...Books

Continuing on with my Reverb11 blogging the next post is:

"Reading: What has been your favorite book (or books if you can't pick just one) that you've read this year?"

Have I mentioned that I was in grad school for most of 2011? Actually that's no longer true though it still feels true. I was really only in grad school until the end of April, so only 5 months, less than half of the year. So why have I not gotten back into the swing of reading? True I have read a couple of books and I even blogged about about Hannah's Gift: Lessons from a Life Fully Lived. If you haven't read that post and if you haven't picked up the book, I recommend it.

I reviewed that book in June. JUNE. Only 2 months after graduating. I only got my job 5 weeks ago. What did I read in between then? Blogs. Beautifully written, inspiring blogs.

I would love to pick up a book though, have it on my bedside table to read before bed. It has to be better for my sleep cycle to not have my droid in my face as I do now most nights. I best pick one of the many off of my shelves, or maybe I'll go pick up a copy of The Hunger Games. They hype has been incredible around the series, and let's be honest, kiddie lit is a whole lotta fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment