Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Inspiration: Restoration Hardware

I've apparently been living under a rock. A great big amazingly beautiful rock called Restoration Hardware. 

I have seen this store in my one or two strolls around Somerset mall, but only yesterday did I actually stop in. I was instantly in love with the plush bath robes and linens that were everywhere for the holiday loot. The price tags are of course astronomical (at least on my budget, kudos if you think they aren't) however the inspiration of the store design as well as the products is worth the periodic stroll to drool to.

This scrabble board is one item I found myself swooning over, and at only $279 a set, I think I will have one really soon :). Not only is the craftsmanship of this set gorgeous, it is extra large with a whopping 26 1/2" square games pace.

Pretty amazing right? I know any Feist family members that may stumble upon my blog can understand the coveting of this board! Nana needs one right?

No comments:

Post a Comment