Monday, December 12, 2011

Adding Ease

I know there is a strict "no rules" clause attached to Reverb11, but I am behind and I also will continue to go in order because that's just how I am :) I will also most likely continue to be behind but I'm just going to have to deal with it as this post is about ease after all.

Thinking about those things that make life feel relaxed and calm I also had to think of those things that do the opposite. 

Here's a short list:
1. Money, more specifically managing it well.
2. Unknowns
3. Over-projecting

These three also happen to be things that I have focused on rationalizing in my brain over the last few months. The more I learn to plan and discipline myself towards my goals I have learned makes me less stressed out and more at ease with where I am in my life.

I also love to treat myself occassionally when I'm feeling especially tense and a nice pedicure (preferably at a school to save $$$) or a coffee date with a friend do the soul good.

I loved that someone else's ease induced was adding yoga to theory routine and this is something I would like to start practicing again. I spent.a semester going once or twice a week..actually I doubt it was the whole semester...but it sure does have an amazing ability to add some calm and order to your life.

Any suggestions for was to avoid my mini-list or ways to add ease?

No comments:

Post a Comment