Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5.7 what are you most afraid of

I almost forgot to post today! I'm one week in, there's no going back now!

Rather than one thing I'm most afraid of, because I am kind of tired and really this is just one of those topics I don't reallt like to focus on, I'm doing an expanded list.

Not acheiving what I want or worse yet what others, especially authorities, think I should. Actually authorities being mad at or disappointed in me in general terrifies me. Sometime I will write about getting pulled over and and not being able to get my ID out because I was shaking so hard. And then crying. For 20 minutes after he gave me a verbal warning.

Not being able to have babies. A diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome is becoming more common and is said to be easy enough to treat. But having a "condition" thaf could take a situation that is already so dar out of my hands even further is scary.

Losing a loved one. We get so comfortable in this life with the people we love surrounding us that the idea of losing one of those people from my life permannently scares the crap out of me. I have been blessed to grow up with a large extended family including both sets of grandparents and great-grands. Their mortality, and frankly mine, I am in denial about.

That's the majors folks. There are probably others. Like touching snakes. Or reading the fortune before eating the cookie but those are insignificant for this discussion! Night, ya'll!

This month I am participating in Every Day in May, a blogging challenge hosted by Jenni @ Story of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment