Wednesday, May 15, 2013

5.15 day in the life

It is May 15th. I last blogged on May 10th. Failed at EVERY day in May. But 10 days was a good run and well, why waste those. I'm jumping back on the wagon and here's your super exciting look into my day:

7:30: Vince's alarm wakes me, he snoozes, we go back to sleep
8:00: Alarm goes off again, we should get up. Lazily get ourselves together for work.
9:45: Arrive at work, drive clients around and do things. Get Starbucks along the way, the (female) barista tells me my dress is the prettiest she's ever seen.
12:15: Lunch. AKA spend time in InDesign trying to figure out the program.
1:30: Back to work, more shuttling of clients, nothing exciting here today. Help a client prepare taco salad for dinner then off early, yay for short days!
5:00: Home. Back at InDesign. Opened all the windows because it's a sauna up in here. Watch some Revenge because I'm addicted.
6:30: Husband is home from work, we're eating leftovers. Spend some time loafing.
8:00: Back to InDesign. Decide to re-join Every Day in May. So here I am.

I'll probably watch at least one more episode of Revenge, loaf a little more, and then crash. Maybe on the couch. Don't judge me.

This month I am participating in Every Day in May, a blogging challenge hosted by Jenni @ Story of My Life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment