Tuesday, February 19, 2013

On Moving

You know that point in the moving process where you'd rather wrap your head in several layers of packaging tape than build another box and fill it with all of your worldly possessions? I am so there.

My kitchen is 75%
My bathroom is 95%
My bedroom is 80%
My living room/dining room is 60% and that is only because there is less little things in them.

I'm so glad we live in 850 sqft and not some crazy big place. Oh wait,  if we did I probably would just hire people to come wrap my delicates in bubble wrap.

BUT I am super excited to move into a glorious 1100sqft 2 bedroom beauty. To be able to grill again--just in time for good weather to do it in. And Vince os excited to have a room to hang his Star Wars posters up in! Go us!

But really, if your bored, come pack a box!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on moving soon! That is so exciting.
    I'm with ya though...Packing is the worst!

    Thanks for coming out of lurking to say hi. Your comment made my day!

    Erika
    www.teandbaby.com

    ReplyDelete