Saturday, May 26, 2012

Off Weekend

I actually have three whole days off this weekend. By that I mean I had today off and tomorrow and Monday but work Sunday.

Today was a frustrating day for wedding planning. Good vendors are soooo key to this process. One was sick, fine, but you asked me to call or text if something came up, can't you do the same? One just pissed me off royally continues to frustrate me but I'm choosing to grin and bear it this time; next time, beware, I won't be friendly. On top of that I've had a tender stomach and head ache all day. I restrained my bridezilla, but danngg I get why there is a show about it!

BUT my friend Heather of Heather Behrens Design saved my day when she sent me a sneak peak of the work she's doing on my invitations and I seriously COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with the way things are looking. She's a super talented graphic designer who does fair priced work and will truly work with your budget to get you what you want. Check out her work if you need invites or any type of publication as she has done it all! I can't wait to see more of my stationary from her!

And tomorrow we are heading to Saugatuk, MI to lay on the beach of Lake Michigan with friends, play some games, read some magazines, eat some grilled food, and have a few wedding dresses. My goal is to only talk wedding if someone asks me about it, and to then keep it brief. Hear that Kelly and Lia? Keep me OFF wedding brain. I need the break!

Oh and Monday it's a Todero family BBQ in Grand Rapids! Fun weekend! Let's hope my sunblock works :)


No comments:

Post a Comment