Thursday, May 3, 2012

DIY Wedding...

I want our wedding to be unique. I want it to be elegant with a hand-touched feel. I want to DIY at least something for our wedding.

I'm thinking of doing my own table overlays to put on top of grey tablecloths. Check out Mother Martha's  goregous examples:

photo courtesy of marthastewartweddings.com
I also found this image on Pinterest that after some searching seems to come from the Etsy shop FantasyVintageBridal. 
pinterest picture on WeddingBee forum but apparently custom order from  FantasyVintageBridal on Etsy.

another from FantasyVintageBridal
I will also be tackling my own flowers. Luckily this means bouquets and boutonnieres and limited centerpiece items since Laurel Manor supplies beautiful flower-less centerpieces. 

I'll probably also tackle a project for each of our bridal party members but I'm not going to mention it here yet as maybe two of them regularly check out my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise :)

I think I'll limit it to that. Well the big one I guess is my sister is making my dress! But that's primarily here (thank you sister!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment