Friday, December 14, 2012

Boot Shopping

Last year I bought a wonderful pair of knee high camel tone boots (by the lovely Lauren Conrad and her Kohl's Collection) that I LOVE. I mean, I really love them; wear them almost daily, and heck I wear them with black and grey and every other color that's not supposed to match--but I say they do!

Only problem with 365 days of wear (well maybe not because when it was hot I didn't wear them) is that they are wearing out. And I will probably take them to our local cobler and have them re-heeled so that I can still wear them, my dear friend Kelly says I just need to buy new boots. Right, Kel? She even sent me the link to URBANOG.com which has boots galore with price tags that don't make your stomach drop. Check them out! But first, which ones should I buy?

Oh and an important note is that when Hubs saw me looking at the shoes he says, "you do need another pair." And he was serious. Love that man!


1. THESE

2. THESE


3. THESE

4. THESE

5. THESE

 
6. THESE black/brown combo are a  YES, PLEASE!
So which ones do you like? 1-6? And what are these models wearing with their boots??

ps I'm not a big enough blogger to have anyone compensating me for my words here, but darn do I wish I was because they have so much cute going on over there! check it out urbanog.com!

pps thanks Kelly Sue!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going through the exact same thing. I can't find another pair I like so I keep wearing the broken ones. One of my preschool students called me out yesterday, she said, "Ms. April! Why do you keep wearing those broken boots?!"

    ReplyDelete