Monday, August 27, 2012

Random Tidbits

Today I spent an hour and a half in JoAnn Fabric, bought a bolt if gorgeous charcoal fabric and a bunch of berry branches.

Vince spray painted our table number frames a slightly less mac 'n' cheese shade of yellow, its called Marigold. Here's to hoping in a room with dim lighting they will look mustard yellow.

I really want to go see a symphony orchestra. Like bad. Always wish I would have learned cello in school.

I also really want and need a pedicure. Hate that summer shoes make my heels look archaic.

I bought a few small gifts two weeks ago. Well, one just last week. Note to self: send them already!

I really have the most amazing man ever. He cooks, he cleans, and he loves to dance. What more could I ask for, oh that I get to marry him? See ya soon November 10th!

26 has been a wonderful year. 27 seems to be already creeping up on me but not in a bad way, I'm ready for it and actually excited for it.

Kaitlyn (my seester) should really nice to Michigan already. I know its nowhere near on her list, but gosh, I think she would love royal oak it ferndale and I would love to have her here to go to JoAnn Fabric with for 1.5 hrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment