Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My cup runneth over

Today marks day number two of working as a married woman. I get to make Thanksgiving dinner for my coworkers and clients and while at first it seemed overwhelming I recognize it as a privilege.

I really can't even begin to express how incredibly blessed I have felt since getting engaged really, but especially since the Wednesday before our wedding. Family and friends travels hundreds of miles, just to witness our wedding and that meant the world to me, and Vince too. Walking into the theater I was quite literally overcome with emotions, searching last the faces if those dear to us to see Vince's at the end if the aisle.

I am thankful. Grateful. Overwhelmed with the love and support we have been shown in the last few months. Thank you.

And now I have an early thanksgiving with work family to spend an extra day reflecting in all that we have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment