Thursday, September 27, 2012

I want to...

Be one of the awesome bloggers that I read. I am constantly inspired by what I read on a daily basis and some integrates into my life but a lot leaves me feeling that there is something more that I need to do. Something I'm not yet reaching.

My status as a soon-to-be Mrs has made my head spin and my heart settle. I feel so confident in my relationship and it grounds me in ways I never knew possible. It is from this base that I want to grow.

I want to be the best partner for Vince because he deserves it. Just like I do. And I want us to push ourselves. And right now I give the excuse that I'm busy, and I truly am, but I know that I always will be.

And the women (and a few men too) that pour their hearts onto the pages of the world wide web are busy too. Busier than me I am sure. They have and continue to push themselves and to push those that read their words. I feel it in me that I could be a person that gets that fire burning in the belly of someone else. And right now, I an not doing that. Mostly I want to act on the fire that I feel, be passionate about my work. I used to be, and now I just kind of do my job. I get a pass until December. December and the new year, you will see my flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment