Saturday, March 3, 2012

En Route

Well it has officially been forever since my last post, if anyone reads this regularly I apologize. I have been working on some projects, namely a DIY huge poster frame from trim and getting art for all of my frames for the gallery wall. Alas, I am merely en route to completion on these things. Tends to be the way I function, especially when life gets busy with work and just generally living well.

I am also more literally en route currently. To FLORIDA! Vince and I along with his family (minus Trev & Michelle, miss you guys!) are headed.to Davenport just outside of Orlando for glorius weeklong vacation. The pictures below are of the blanket I'm smuggling with on this loooonnnggg drive. My Nana made it in the 90's for me and it folds into a pocket to become a pillow. I love it. The other picture is from mid-tennessee, so only a few more hours (12ish) to go. Also the mountains are pretty but they don't play well with my sinuses so I will anxiously waiting for stable grounds.

More vacation pics to come. We will be seeing the Detroit Tigers spring training game Monday, swimming with manatees bright and early Tuesday, and then doing Universal Studios and a trip over to visit my grandparents in Ockeechobee for a night. All that plus good food, pool and beach time, and some good old fashioned family bondig around the board games!



No comments:

Post a Comment