Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Glorious, wonderful: Yellow!

Yellow is everywhere right now. And I could not be more tickled about that. I'd like to think that I was ahead of the yellow curve when my mother and I painted my bedroom BRIGHT yellow at my last apartment. Only when new furniture that was nearly black in color was purchased did I change the color because the room looked like a giant bumble bee and it wasn't cute. Still my love and affinity for anything yellow is near and dear to me.

I walked into Crate & Barrel today on my way to pick up a Starbucks on my break (my office is entirely too close to the mall!) I was enamored with so many things as usual but even more so because guess what their featured color is right now: YELLOW!!! Take a look:

Check out this cheerful espresso machine!
(Photo courtesy of Crate&Barrel)
Not a coffee fan, how about tea?
(Photo courtesy of Crate&Barrel)
All of the charming yellow products. Mama wants!
(Photo courtesy of Crate&Barrel)
Not to mention the throws (blankets and pillows), the art, and the way all of this beauty was displayed with wonderfully large canvas paintings. Ahh..yellow, you make my hear sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment