Friday, February 8, 2013

Gender, Relationships, and Roles

Lately (read since before our wedding) I have been devouring information about gender and relationships and the roles that we all play when interacting with each other. Turna out there are some amazing writers out there, both women and men, secular and religious that have filled my brain with so much internal debate it had been spectacular.
After spending a solid 3 hours this morning pouring through article upon article and reading infuriating comments and several "yes, that's it!" ones I took a shower--because it was noon, and I needed to. While rinsing my hair I had a revelation: I have read so much, even passed along articles to friends, maybe I should join the virtual conversation.  And so, here I am. I will be sure the good, the bad, and (in my opinion) the ugly of what is going on out there here. Because it matters. And I will also be throwing in my two cents, even it's after everyone else who comes up with these brilliant articles writes theirs!

So have read anything good on gender/relationships/roles lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment